Is my Facebook account secure?, Nowadays we all hear about the Facebook Cambridge Analytica data scandal. Ie, The Cambridge Analytica reveals that over 87 millions users personal data are hacked. This is done through an app called ‘This Is Your Digital Life‘. If Someones installs the app and give facebook permission then the personal data will be hacked also the friends’ data should hack.
So to protect our data the user should check the app permissions in the settings. To protect your data please do the following steps.
- Open Facebook App and click on the menu icon
- Now click on the Settings & Privacy
- Now click on Account Settings
- Now Click on Apps
- Now click on Logged In With Facebook
- Now select the apps that don’t you use and remove it. You can also see the removed apps